Explore the 2017-2021 Council plan through Casey's Digital Council Plan website.
Access the full Council Plan 2017-2021
This Council Plan outlines the way the City of Casey will work towards achieving Council’s Vision for the future - "Creating Australia's Most Liveable City", during the period 2017-2021.
The Council Plan features the following strategic objectives:
- A leader in applying technology and innovation.
- An inclusive, safe and connected community.
- A Council whose services and facilities are driven by community needs.
- The destination for arts, culture, sport and leisure that attract visitors and bring communities together.
- A city that sustainably plans and manages growth while protecting its diverse landscape.
- A thriving economy with local jobs, investment, and new industries.
- A city with an accessible and well-connected transport network.
- An efficient and effective, customer focussed Council with sufficient resources to meet priorities
Annual Action Plan 2018-19
The Annual Action Plan is Council's framework on how it will work strategically to deliver the outcomes of the Council Plan.
To view how the City of Casey is progressing towards achieving its goals set out in the Council Plan, visit the Community Dashboard.
This website is designed to keep the community updated on Council's Plan performance, capital works, financial performance, community engagement and service performance.
Quarterly Report to the Community
Progress towards achievement of the Council Plan is reported to the community on a quarterly basis.