Planning and development of land within Botanic Ridge will occur in three stages. The Botanic Ridge Stage 4 Development Plan is located in Botanic Ridge. The Development Plan applies to land identified as Botanic Ridge Stage 4. Refer to Figure 1 below.
Figure 1: Map showing planning and development stages within Botanic Ridge
Planning for Botanic Ridge Stage 4 Development Plan
- Planning for the Botanic Ridge Stage 4 Development Plan area has commenced.
- The amendment to rezone Botanic Ridge Stage 4 via Planning Scheme Amendment C225 was considered by an independent Planning Panel in October 2017.
- The Planning Panel recommended the gazettal of C225 in the Casey Planning Scheme Amendment C25 Panel Report in January.
- Planning Scheme Amendment C225 in the Casey Planning scheme seeks to:
- Apply a Development Plan Overlay to all of the land.
- Rezone part of the land known as Botanic Ridge Stage 4 from Farming Zone to General Residential Zone.
- Apply a Bushfire Management Overlay and Public Open Space Contribution to part of the land.
For any further enquiries relating to Botanic Ridge Stages 1 to 4, please contact Council's City Planning Department: