On this page
The land affected by C236case is located at 80S Linsell Boulevard, Cranbourne East VIC 3977.
The Amendment seeks to:
- rezone the land from Urban Floodway Zone (UFZ) to General Residential Zone Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- delete the Land Subject to Inundation Overlay from part of the land
The Amendment includes a concurrent Section 96A planning permit application which proposes:
- a Staged Multi-lot Subdivision (60+ lots) of the land
- Creation of Restrictions to give effect to building envelopes and associated restrictions on the plan of subdivision
C236case is available to view on Council’s website and is available on request at the following places:
- City of Casey Council
Municipal Offices, Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive Narre Warren, VIC 3805
- City of Casey Council (Cranbourne)
Customer Service Centre, Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre (Opposite Post Office)
This amendment documentation can also be inspected online at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Any person who may be affected by an amendment may make a submission.
It is important to note that submissions to planning scheme amendments are public documents under the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
Before making a submission, ensure you read our Privacy Collection Notice below.
The public exhibition period for C236case is closed.
- Casey C236case Bushfire Risk Assessment
- Casey C236case Clause 56 Assessment Exhibition
- Casey C236case Land Subject to Inundation Overlay Removal Plan
- Casey C236case Proposed Subdivision Plan
- Casey C236case Title and Attachments
If you would like to find out more about this amendment, please contact the Strategic Planning and Reform Team on 9705 5200.
The planning scheme amendment process is a statutory process that is transparent and public, where all parties affected can provide input into the amendment. If you choose to make a submission, you consent to your submission and name being made public through the amendment process and being published in reports that will remain public indefinitely.
As required by the Planning & Environment Act 1987, your submission will be made available for public viewing including on Council’s website, and be provided to other parties involved in the planning scheme amendment process including Planning Panels Victoria and the Minister for Planning. By making a submission, you warrant that (a) you are the owner of copyright in your submission and (b) the use of the submission by Council as described will not breach any third party’s copyright.