Amendment C235 to the City of Casey was approved on 15 August 2019.
The amendment applies to land at 800 Berwick-Cranbourne Road, Clyde North and makes the following changes to the Casey Planning Scheme:
- Amends Planning Scheme Map 12ZN to apply the Urban Floodway Zone to the northern part of the land.
- Amends Planning Scheme Map 12ZN to apply the Urban Growth Zone – Schedule 3 to the southern part of the land.
- Amends Planning Scheme Map 12LSIO to amend the boundaries of the Land Subject to Inundation Overlay.
The concurrent planning permit application seeks approval for:
- Staged Multi-Lot Subdivision
- Creation of Restrictions
The amendment documentation can be inspected online at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
You can also review these documents in hardcopy during business hours, Monday to Friday, at the locations listed below:
- City of Casey Council
Municipal Offices, Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive Narre Warren, VIC 3805
- City of Casey Council (Cranbourne)
Customer Service Centre, Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre (Opposite Post Office)
- Notice of preparation of an Amendment (42kb)
- Explanatory Report (2mb)
- Instruction Sheet (22kb)
- 001znMap12 (881kb)
- 002d-IsioMap12 (364kb)
- 003IsioMap12 (365kb)
- PlnA01047-15 Draft Planning Permit (59kb)
- Planning Report (5mb)
- Permit Application Form (753kb)
- Title - Plan of Subdivision - Registered Agreements (7mb)
- Proposed Zoning Plan (313kb)
- Proposed land subject to Inundation Overlay Plan (301kb)
- Proposed Development Plan (1mb)
- Anfield Road & Honour Avenue Existing Roundabout Plan (78kb)
- Proposed Anfield Road Cross Section Plan (377kb)
- Garbage Truck Movements Plan (403kb)
- Proposed Tree Planting Location Plan (620kb)
- Proposed Wetlands Bulk Earthworks Plans (7mb)
- Waterway System Report - Neil M Craigie (2mb)
- Preliminary Hydrology Assessment - Tonkin & Taylor (11mb)
- Supplementary Hydrogeological Information - Tonkin & Taylor (4mb)
- Cultural Heritage Management Plan Part 1 - Archaeology at Tardis (9mb)
- Cultural Heritage Management Plan Part 2 - Archaeology at Tardis (5mb)
- Traffic Engineering Assessment - TraffixGroup (November 2015) (2mb)
- Engineering Servicing Report - Reeds Consulting (May 2014) (2mb)
- Waterside Estate Berwick Waters Design and Siting Guidelines (1mb)
The Minister for Planning has approved Planning Scheme Amendment C235 to the Casey Planning Scheme.
The Amendment came into operation when it was published in the Government Gazette on 15 August 2109.
The approved planning scheme amendment documents can be viewed on the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Website