We offer occasional placements to tertiary students studying youth work or other related disciplines.
Tertiary student placements are an official process used by tertiary organisations as part of a course. Formal agreements will be entered into to outline each party’s responsibilities and requirements for successful completion of the student placement.
Requests for tertiary student placements are based on:
- staff availability and expertise to supervise the student
- the student's needs
- the requirements of the tertiary institution
- our requirements
- information that the student provides to us
- the number of requests we receive
- whether we can physically accommodate the student
We assess all requests on a case by case basis. No preference is given to any particular tertiary institution or course of study.