Skip to main content

Obtain a permit

Popular permits
View planning scheme amendments that are currently on exhibition.
If you have a permanent or temporary disability, you may be eligible for a disabled parking permit. You can also apply to renew a permit or replace one that has been lost, stolen or damaged.
You may need a planning permit if you are changing the way your land is used. This can include things like constructing or changing a building, using land in a new way, displaying a sign, subdividing land or removing vegetation. We recommend you talk to us before starting any project in Casey.
About subdivisions. Subdivision permit application steps. Subdivision permit approval process.
Submit a planning enquiry when you need a written response or confirmation from our Planning department.
Copies of previously granted (endorsed) planning permits are available on request.
If you want to keep more animals or you want to keep livestock, you must apply for an Excess Animals and Livestock permit. You must apply for the permit before you acquire the animals.
You need a permit if you wish to burn off grass, weeds or other vegetation on your property outside of the CFA declared fire danger period. You cannot burn off during the CFA declared fire danger period unless a CFA permit has been issued to you by the Country Fire Authority.
You may need to complete an application if you're intending to build over a drain or sewerage easement that we own.
If you plan to sell food from a stall, marquee, food truck or other mobile or temporary premises, you must register or notify your premises using Streatrader. Our Environmental Health Team can assist with Streatrader queries and give you advice on how to handle food safely.
You may need to make changes to a planning permit that has already been granted, or obtain consent for a variation to the conditions of the permit.
A Site Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is a site specific plan developed to ensure that all necessary environmental protection measures are identified and implemented.
The legal point of discharge is where stormwater from your property discharges into a Council managed drain or the street kerb and channel.

Have you found the information you were looking for?