Skip to main content

Markets and street stalls

Apply to hold a market or car boot sale. Apply to run a charity raffle or street stall.

If you wish to hold a market or a car boot sale on Council land, you must apply for a permit.
If you want to run a raffle or street stall for charity, you need to apply for a permit. There are no fees for charities and not-for-profit organisations.

Have you found the information you were looking for?