Make a complaint | City of Casey
Skip to main content

Make a complaint

Lodge your complaint

You can submit a complaint:

Please include as much detail as possible about the issue to help us resolve it quickly for you.

We will respond to your complaint in line with our Customer Service Charter.

If your complaint is not resolved

You can ask a department manager to review your complaint if you believe it has not been resolved. The manager will aim to reach a resolution within 28 days.

Requesting an external review

You can request an external review of your complaint at any stage in this process. To do this, you can contact the Victorian Ombudsman or via 9613 6222.