Do you need to find a local service?
Link Workers can provide you with information over the phone about services and activities available in Casey, and help you to connect to them if required.
Link Workers can help you with:
- Joining a local social or exercise group, including upcoming events.
- Linking into mental health, aged and disability services.
- Finding financial support services.
- Connecting you to housing support for risk of homelessness.
- Learning new skills such as computers or languages.
- Receiving support for family violence or elder abuse.
- Advocacy support with services.