Skip to main content

Kerb and roadside trading

Apply for roadside trading. Apply to trade on Council footpaths. Apply to run a highway collection.

If you wish to do business at the side of a Council road, you will need a permit.
To run a collection on a road managed by VicRoads, you need permission from both Council and Victoria Police.
To be able to display a sign at an open-for-inspection or auction.
To be able to put up signs, sell goods or have alfresco dining.

Have you found the information you were looking for?