An elegant and sumptuous high tea wedding package served within the landscaped gardens and historic buildings.
This garden party package is designed for those wanting something different to a traditional wedding reception and are attracted to the elegance a high tea brings.
- 5-hour event allowing two hours for your ceremony and photos
- Guests will have a range of savoury and sweet options to select from
- Non-alcoholic drinks buffet, coffee and range of tea selections.
- Minimum numbers: 25 people
- Maximum numbers: 70 people
If you have over 40 guests, please discuss wet weather options with our staff.
- $100 per person
- Children under 12: $40
- Children under 4: please discuss with our staff
This package includes
- Your choice of ceremony location within the gardens.
- Use of gardens and venue for your wedding photography.
- 5-hour package, including 2 hours for ceremony, 3 hours for food service.
- Use of the formal gardens, cheese factory, wash house and wisteria area for the reception.
- Complimentary signs directing wedding guests to your wedding ceremony.
- 40 white chairs, with a white signing table.
- Staff will serve food and clean up after guests.
- Provide and refill a drinks buffet with 3 options of non-alcoholic drinks.
- During your high tea reception, we will provide a range of outdoor tables and chairs scattered amongst the wisteria and gardens.
- The service of food will occur in 2 courses, with the first being sandwiches and hot savouries. The second will be desserts, including scones.
The following items will be served from a delicious buffet:
- Range of assorted sandwiches, savoury hot food including housemade quiches, meat pies and sausage rolls
- Accompanied by housemade chutneys and sauce
- Range of delicious cakes and slices
- Homestead scones, with housemade raspberry jam and cream
Drinks buffet (3 choices) and a selection of teas and coffee will be available for your guests to choose from.