Council can provide the following vaccinations to eligible adults:
- Whooping Cough vaccine to:
- Pregnant women from 28 weeks gestation during pregnancy
- Partners of women who are at least 28 weeks pregnant if the partner has not received a pertussis booster in the past 10 years.
- Parents/legal guardians of babies, if your baby is under 6 months of age and you have not received a pertussis booster in the past 10 years.
- National Immunisation Program funded vaccines - refer to the National Immunisation Program Schedule for vaccine types and eligibility information.
If you are an international student in Year 7 of secondary school, you are eligible for school vaccines.
If you are in Year 8 or above, please talk to your school or General Practitioner (doctor) about immunisations.