Skip to main content

Immunisation for adults and secondary school students

Secondary school students 

Information regarding vaccinations may have already been sent in your school enrolment pack or will be provided as soon as school returns. Please read through the information, fill out the consent card accordingly, and return to your child’s school as soon as possible. 

The Victorian Immunisation Schedule states which vaccines your child needs when they get to high school.

Book online

There are currently no school specific sessions available.

Secondary school vaccinations can be obtained at our public immunisation sessions. Please visit the Immunisation Dates and Times page for more information.

Privacy information — online booking system

Please note that our online booking system is provided by a third party (TryBooking). The information you provide is handled by Council’s immunisation service provider under Council’s privacy policy. Personal information gathered through the online booking system will also be used by Council’s immunisation service provider to pre-fill some personal details on your electronic vaccination record ahead of your session.

Rescheduling a session

If you can no longer attend a session, you can use the messaging feature in the booking system. Otherwise, you can email [email protected] with your booking details and your child's name.

If you are late we can't ensure there will be another time available. Our immunisation staff will try and fit you in when you arrive, but you may need to book another session. To reschedule a session, follow the same steps taken for your original booking.

International secondary students

If you’re an international student in Year 7 or Year 10 at secondary school, you are eligible for school vaccines.

If you’re in other year levels, please talk to your school or General Practitioner (doctor) about immunisations.


Information on vaccines that are available for adults under the National Immunisation Program can be found on the Australian Government Department of Health Immunisation for adults and seniors page.

Where can I get vaccinated?

You can get vaccinated at:

  • A City of Casey public immunisation session
  • Your local GP
  • Your local pharmacy (certain Victorian Immunisation Schedule vaccines only)

You need to book a time online before coming to a public immunisation session. We also recommend contacting Council’s Immunisation Team on 9705 5200 to check that we have the vaccine you need in stock.

Please remember to bring your Medicare card to the immunisation session.

Accessing your vaccination records

Your vaccination records may be in many locations. It depends on the type of vaccination and the year in which you received the vaccination.

  • Childhood vaccinations – before 1996: contact the service provider that administered the vaccine.
  • Childhood vaccinations – after 1996: Australian Immunisation Register
  • Other vaccinations, e.g. secondary school vaccinations – before 2016: contact the service provider that administered the vaccine.
  • Other vaccinations, e.g. secondary school vaccinations – after 2016: Australian Immunisation Register.

Vaccination records that Council holds

The City of Casey Immunisation Service holds records for people that received vaccinations through our service.

If you have received vaccinations from other service providers like your GP, you will need to contact them to get these records.

Please note that the majority of our vaccination records have been digitised and mostly date from 1996 onwards. 

Requesting a Council vaccination history

If you want a copy of your Council vaccination history, please complete our Council Vaccination History Request Form

A parent or legal guardian can also ask for a copy of their child’s Council vaccination history. The child must be under 18 years of age. 

Submit your request: