This Local Law is known as the City of Casey Community Local Law 2018 – effective 1 January 2018. The Local Law is made for;
- Provision for peace, order and good government of the municipality
- Protection against behaviour which causes detriment to the amenity and environment of the municipal district
- Controlling activities which may interfere with the comfort and enjoyment of other persons
- Providing for the safety of road users including pedestrians
- Protection of Council and community assets
City of Casey Community Local Law 2018 (544kb)
Permit application forms under the City of Casey Community Local Law No. 2/210 are provided at Local Law Permits page.