- Find your bin collection day
- How to get rid of waste and unwanted items
- Order bins or request a service
- Report a bin problem
- Rubbish, recycling and food waste
- Recycle centres and transfer stations
- Reduce your waste
Trees and plants
- Request a Council tree service
- The benefit of trees
- Preservation and protection of significant trees
- Protection of trees on development sites
- Council tree planting and pruning
- Tree insect infestations
- Council tree removals
- Tree root management
- Indigenous plants in Casey
- Identify and remove weeds
- Gardens for Wildlife (G4W)
Find out what you can and can't include in your hard rubbish collection.
You are eligible for 2 hard rubbish collections per year. You can book your hard rubbish collection online.
You can cancel your hard rubbish collection booking up until the Friday before your collection week.
If your hard rubbish has not been collected, or if you have an issue with a neighbour's hard rubbish, find out what you can do.