On this page
- Catch a train down to the wetlands where the activity is conducted.
- Learn about wetlands habitat conservation. Find out how human activities can affect the wetlands and test the health of the wetland by examining the biodiversity.
- Pot up a seed, learn what a plant needs to grow and why it is beneficial to grow your own vegies.
- Identification trail: visit scare-crows in our community gardens and learn the health benefits of different vegies.
- Experience the wonder of the gigantic rubbish bin at Myuna Farm.
- Learn about the four R’s: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle and Re-think.
- Hands on interaction with the animals in the nursery, animals may include : lambs, goat kids, milking goats, rabbits, guinea pigs and native Australian reptiles.
- Identify and explore the sustainability features of the Animal Nursery building, such as the natural insulation, lighting and reuse of materials.
The program runs from 10am to 2pm and can be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs.
Each program requires a minimum of 18 students. A minimum payment for 18 students is required, if less than 18 attend.
- $15.00 per student.
- Adults are free (when ratio of adults to students is less than one-to-five).
- Additional adults: $11.