You can order a copy of a previous rates notice if you are:
- the owner of a property
- responsible for paying the rates at a retirement village, commercial or industrial property
- a property manager who has authorisation on the property
- another authorised person such as a family member
To protect your privacy, we cannot send a copy of a rates notice to anyone other than who it was sent to originally. If this needs to change, the property owner can update these details online.
Receiving your rates notice
We can send your rates notice to you by email or post.
- By post will take 7 - 10 business days
- By email will take 3 - 5 business days
If you need your rates notice sooner than 1 business day, please call us on 9705 5200.