We need to ensure that new developments align with our local drainage systems. You must therefore get approval for drainage plans.
Submit your plans for approval
To submit your plans for approval:
- complete a submission of drainage plans form
- provide 2 hard copies, or 1 PDF copy, of your on-site stormwater design (OSD) plans
Submit your documents:
- via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- via post addressed to Stormwater Management Team, Engineering and Asset Management Department
What happens next
- We will review your plans within 10 business days.
- If your plans do not meet our requirements, we will notify you. You must amend your designs and resubmit them for approval.
- If we approve your plans, we will provide you with a stamped copy of your plans.