The former Amstel Golf Course site is located Cranbourne, south west of the Cranbourne - Frankston and Hall Road intersection.
Planning for the former Amstel Golf Course (Canopy development)
- Schedule 12 to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO12) applies to the site.
- DPO12 came into effect following the gazettal of Planning Scheme Amendment C205 in the Casey Planning scheme. This schedule provides guidance for residential development that will take place on site.
- The General Residential Zone (GRZ) and Schedule 1 to the Residential Zone applies to all land within the site.
- The site is separated into three areas. See the Amstel Concept Development Plan shown below.
- Two Development Plans apply to the site:
- Amstel Golf Club Residential Area Development Plan
- The Amstel Golf Club Residential Area Development Plan was adopted by Council in May 2013 and applies to land located within Area 1.
- The (Amstel Golf Course Development Plan) known as canopy was adopted by council in March 2022 and applies to land located within areas 2 and 3.
For further information, please contact Andrea Echeverry, Strategic Planner, on 9705 5200