The amount you pay to receive services depend on your income category.
The principles behind this fee schedule are:
- All recipients should pay according to their individual capacity to pay.
- All income from fees will be directed into Service Delivery.
DHHS indexes fees and income levels in January each year.
2018-19 fee schedule
Find out how much different services cost. You can also download the Community Care Services - Fees and Charges Schedule 2018-2019.
|Low income||Medium Income||High income|
|Meals ($ per unit)||$9.30||$9.30||$18.40|
|Home care ($ per hour)||$6.20||$10.20||$42|
|Personal Care ($ per hour)||$4.60||$9.30||$42|
|Respite care ($ per hour)||$3.10||$4.60||$42|
|Home maintenance ($ per hour)||$12.40||$18.50||$48.80|
|Social Support ($ per session) - base||$7.70||$7.70||$21|
|Social Support ($ per session) - with meal||$17||$17||$39.40|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) - base||$7.70||$7.70||$21|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) - with meal||$17||$17||$39.40|
- Clients are required to pay the full cost of all home maintenance and interactive gardening materials used
- Kilometres travelled on behalf of clients are charged at $1.08 per km
- The cost of a Social Support session may include an additional fee for meals supplied. If you don’t attend a session where a meal has been ordered, you will be charged for the meal unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you cancel a service with less than 24 hours of notice, you will be charged for the service unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Linkages Fees include Low Level HACC price plus GST. Linkages Social Support fees include HACC Fee for the activity, plus costs for the meal, plus GST
Your income category (2018-19)
Income categories are set by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
|Low income||Medium income||High income|
|Individual||< $38,157||> $38,157||< $83,487||> $83,487|
|Couple||< $58,438||> $58,438||< $111,608||> $111,608|
|Family - one child||< $64,644||> $64,644||< $114,804||> $114,804|
|(plus $6,195 per additional child)|