The amount you pay to receive services depend on your income category.
The principles behind this fee schedule are:
- All recipients should pay according to their individual capacity to pay.
- All income from fees will be directed into Service Delivery.
DHHS indexes fees and income levels in January each year.
2019-20 fee schedule
Find out how much different services cost. You can also download the Community Care Services – Fees and Charges Schedule 2019-2020.
|Low income||Medium Income||High income|
|Meals ($ per unit)||$9.40||$9.40||$19.30|
|Home care ($ per hour)||$6.30||$10.70||$44.10|
|Personal Care ($ per hour)||$4.70||$9.40||$44.10|
|Respite care ($ per hour)||$3.10||$4.70||$44.10|
|Home maintenance ($ per hour)||$12.60||$18.80||$49.64|
|Social Support ($ per session) – base||$7.90||$7.90||$21|
|Social Support ($ per session) – with meal||$17.30||$17.30||$40.30|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) – base||$7.90||$7.90||$21|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) – with meal||$17.30||$17.30||$40.30|
- Clients are required to pay the full cost of all home maintenance and interactive gardening materials used
- Kilometres travelled on behalf of clients are charged at $1.13 per km
- The cost of a Social Support session may include an additional fee for meals supplied. If you don’t attend a session where a meal has been ordered, you will be charged for the meal unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you cancel a service with less than 24 hours of notice, you will be charged for the service unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Linkages Fees include Low Level HACC price plus GST. Linkages Social Support fees include HACC Fee for the activity, plus costs for the meal, plus GST
Your income category (2018-19)
Income categories are set by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
|Low income||Medium income||High income|
|Individual||< $39,089||> $39,089||< $86,208||> $86,208|
|Couple||< $59,802||> $59,802||< $115,245||> $115,245|
|Family – one child||< $66,009||> $66,009||< $118,546||> $118,546|
|(plus $6,206 per additional child)|