The amount you pay to receive services depend on your income category.
The principles behind this fee schedule are:
- All recipients should pay according to their individual capacity to pay.
- All income from fees will be directed into Service Delivery.
DHHS indexes fees and income levels in January each year.
2021-22 fee schedule
Find out how much different services cost. You can also download the Community Care Services – Fees and Charges Schedule 2021-2022.
|Low income||Medium Income||High income|
|Meals ($ per unit)||$9.40||$9.40||$20.30|
|Home care ($ per hour)||$6.30||$11.20||$46.30|
|Personal Care ($ per hour)||$6.30||$11.20||$46.30|
|Respite care ($ per hour)||$6.30||$11.20||$46.30|
|Home maintenance ($ per hour)||$12.60||$18.80||$51.14|
|Social Support ($ per session) – base||$7.90||$7.90||$21|
|Social Support ($ per session) – with meal||$17.30||$17.30||$41.30|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) – base||$7.90||$7.90||$21|
|HCPP (formerly CACPS) Social Support ($ per session) – with meal||$17.30||$17.30||$41.30|
- Clients are required to pay the full cost of all home maintenance and interactive gardening materials used
- Kilometres travelled on behalf of clients are charged at $1.19 per km
- The cost of a Social Support session may include an additional fee for meals supplied. If you don’t attend a session where a meal has been ordered, you will be charged for the meal unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you cancel a service with less than 24 hours of notice, you will be charged for the service unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Linkages Fees include Low Level HACC price plus GST. Linkages Social Support fees include HACC Fee for the activity, plus costs for the meal, plus GST
Income ranges 2019
Income ranges are set by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
|Low income||Medium income||High income|
|Individual||< $39,089||> $39,089||< $86,208||> $86,208|
|Couple||< $59,802||> $59,802||< $115,245||> $115,245|
|Family – one child||< $66,009||> $66,009||< $118,546||> $118,546|
|(plus $6,206 per additional child)|