Join us for a family-friendly event this National Threatened Species day!
Threatened Species Day commemorates the day the very last Tasmanian Tiger disappeared in 1936. The day was developed to raise awareness for the Australian plants and animals that most need our help.
Join the Myuna Farm team for an interactive evening about our local threatened species, and what we can do to protect them from extinction.
- Gaze up at the farms heritage River Red Gums and learn about their importance to local wildlife.
- Discover what threatened birds, plants, amphibians, and mammals could be living in our local area.
- Take a train ride to the wetlands and meet the threatened Grey-Headed Flying Foxes, with the option to watch them fly out after sunset.
Cost: $2 donation per person, to be paid on the day, cash only.
- Children of all ages accompanied by an adult are welcome.
- Dress requirements: long pants and closed shoes are advised.
All bookings open one month prior to the event date. To register either call Myuna Farm office on 9706 9944 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm, or register your interest at [email protected] and we will get back to you.