A free session for migrant families and their school aged children.
About this event
City of Casey residents and their families can register for our FREE information session to learn more about Australia’s education systems and employment support services.
Ideal for migrants:
- With school aged students
- To understand study options for next year
- To understand employment options and support available.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Is there a difference between VCAL and VCE?
- How to choose subjects wisely
- Should i do an apprenticeship?
- Other ways to get into university.
Two sessions will run at the same time. One in simplified English and the second translated into Dari.