This online cooking class means Vanilla Zulu can still help you live happily ever after in your own kitchen.
The session will be approximately 2 hours with a question and answer session reserved for after the class! You can bring the whole family and participate!
We love being hands-on BUT this is just as good! Chef Mel will have an assistant that will be passing on your questions and your comments so will be a wonderful fun experience with other enthusiastic house-bound Casey residents!
You will be able to ask questions, share your triumphs OR request additional assistance during the session.
- 2 Hour action-packed but relaxed and friendly cooking session ONLINE using ZOOM
- All ingredients lists and prep lists and recipes supplied
- Cook in the comfort of your own home
Learn to create delectable textures and flavours and how to combine them to deliver sophisticated Vegan cuisine. You will help prepare the delicious meals and then enjoy eating them too!
- Vegan Gourmet Salad Stacks AKA our Vegan Tower of Pleasure
- Porcini Lemon Gnocchi w Sweet Potato High Heels, dusted with Vegan Cheese Snow
Learn valuable skills such as knife skills, cooking techniques and so much more. Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and plating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next meal you serve.
We look forward to meeting you on your Vegan Culinary Adventure!
What you will need:
- Laptop and a good internet connection
- Access to Zoom
- Ingredients - recipe provided upon confirmation
Cost: $10 per person