COVID-19 impacted all of us, including volunteers.
With the additional work and flexibility demands that was required of volunteers, your volunteer base may need a 'Resilience Booster'.
This 90 minute online session is focused on helping volunteers and community organisations get back their “bounce” and provide some strategies for selfcare and recovery from a very difficult year.
This interactive and online seminar will cover :
- Check-in about the impact of COVID-19
- Understand and notice the impact of stress and anxiety, and how to manage
- Steps to respond to emotional interactions working with community and keeping everyone safe, including phrases we can use to encourage safety back onsite
- Applying debrief techniques: The Vent technique, The brush technique & the burn off technique, The switch off technique and reset technique.
- Understanding the core components & key characteristics of resilience
- Applying quick & easy resilience techniques to support wellbeing
- Get the resilience habit! Apply resilience activities throughout the day.
The session will be held online, however we also aim to support those volunteers who are not able to access a laptop can come and join others to watch the session on the big screen at one of our local community hubs (venue to be confirmed).
To book your place at this session please email email@example.com
For more information please contact City of Casey Customer Service.