Berwick Farmers Market is the place to get all your locally grown, fresh produce and value-added goods! We have a vast range of ready to eat goodies as well as best in the region organic veggies, artisan bread, fresh fruits, preserves and much more!
This market will be run with social distancing measures in place.
To comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions a few temporary changes will be in place at the Farmers Market, including:
- Only food and drink stalls that allows consumption of these goods off-premises will be permitted
- The food market will be operated outdoors only and not require any indoor community facilities
- The four-square metre rule will be applied to all outdoor spaces and stalls
- Customers need to keep at least 1.5m between them and other people
- Appropriate hand hygiene facilities (e.g. soap/water/drying or hand rub) and DHHS education material to be made available to members of the public by the market operator