Join us in our fully equipped studio for Adult Pottery Classes.
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a new hobby, or an intermediate potter wanting a creative space to expand your skills, our term pottery program has something for everyone.
Throughout the term students will learn different techniques to mould, sculpt, and work with clay to create your very own collection of ceramics to take home.
Option 1: Tuesday 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Option 2: Wednesday 10.00 am - 12.30 pm
Option 3: Thursday 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Option 4: Saturday 10.00 am - 12.30 pm
Ages: 18+ years
Knowledge required: Beginner friendly - all levels welcome
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- 9 weeks x 2.5 hour facilitated classes
- Two 10kg bags of clay**
- Access to tools
- Access to pottery wheels
- Access to glazes and firing services
- Access to tea and coffee (bring your own cup)
**Additional clay must be purchased direct from the Old Cheese Factory at $30.00 per 10kg bag, which includes fees to bisque and glaze fire all pieces.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Apron or comfortable old clothes (pottery is very messy)
- Closed toe shoes
- Inspiration - we suggest researching ideas on Pinterest
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- In week 1 and 2 students will have the option to participate in a hand building activity with our facilitator
- In week 8 and 9 students will finish all pieces of work. No clay to be used after week 8.
Bookings are essential and places are limited. Register now via the ticketing link and our team will be in touch to process your payment.