How to enrol
Complete our Expression of Interest (EOI) form if you want Council to connect you to educators in your area.
You can also choose your own educator (e.g through a friend's recommendation).
What happens next
- Once Council receives your EOI form, we will contact you within 3 working days with further information.
- We aim to provide you with a choice of three educators who can meet your care needs.
- You can then contact the educators and arrange a suitable time to meet them in their homes.
Child's confidential record
Once your educator has been confirmed, you must complete the Child's Confidential Record (CCR) form.
If you cannot complete this form, please contact us:
Note: CCR forms take at least one business day to process.
What you must provide
As part of the confidential record, you will need to provide details about:
- your child and family
- any allergies or medical conditions
- any additional needs your child has
- who to contact in case of emergency
- evidence of your child's immunisation status
Before your child can begin family daycare, you must provide evidence that their immunisations are up-to-date for their age.
To do this, you must provide an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register. You can download your child's Immunisation History Statement using your myGov account.
Or, you can request an Immunisation History Statement by contacting the Australian Information Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809.
Immunisation documents we cannot accept
Documents we cannot accept include:
- your child’s Health Record (blue book) or Health & Development Record (green book)
- overseas immunisation documents
- homeopathic immunisation documents
- statutory declarations
- conscientious objection and vaccination objection on non-medical grounds
If you cannot obtain the required documents
If you cannot obtain the vaccinations or documents required, please contact us.
Making changes to your child's confidential record
Parents can also make changes to their child's confidential record. These changes include:
- making changes to people authorised as contacts for the child (other than parents).
- updating their child's home address.
- change of circumstances relating to a court order or parenting plans relating to the child.
- changes to the child's specific medical conditions.