Enrol in Family Day Care | City of Casey
Skip to main content

Enrol in Family Day Care

Some families are eligible for government subsidies that reduce fees for childcare, including FDC. Find out about family day care.

How to enrol

Complete our expression of interest (EOI) form to be connected to a choice of qualified educators in your area.

Enrol online

What happens next

  • Once we have received your EOI form, we will contact you within 3 working days with further information.
  • We aim to provide you with a choice of three educators who can meet your care requirements.
  • You can contact the educators and arrange a suitable time to meet them in their homes.
  • Once you have decided on your choice of educator, please complete the child confidential record. 

Complete form online