Skip to main content

Drains and nature strips

Report a problem with a drain. Looking after your nature strip. Shipping containers on council land.

Nature strips are owned by council. Follow these guidelines when landscaping your nature strip.
Find out who to contact depending on the issue and the drain in question.
Obtain a permit to place a temporary shipping container on council or private land.

Have you found the information you were looking for?