You will need to submit a Drainage Engineering Plan for Council assessment and approval when required by your planning permit.
If you are required to include an On-site stormwater detention (OSD) system, to reduce peak flow of stormwater into Council drains, your Engineering Drainage Plan must meet Council OSD design guidelines and checklist.
By following these guidelines, your designs have a much higher chance of being approved.
Submit your plans for approval
To submit your plans for approval:
- complete a submission of drainage plans form
- provide a copy of your drainage plans/on-site stormwater design (OSD) plans
- provide planning permit number for the development or subdivision
- provide a copy of endorsed plans under planning permit
(Please note if your application is associated with a subdivision, engineers are not in the position to approve your drainage
Submission prior to Certification of the Subdivision plan)
You can submit your application form and plans:
What happens next
- Your submission will be assessed, and feedback provided. You may be requested to submit amended plans.
- If you have not received feedback within 4-6 weeks (6-8 weeks during peak times – you will be advised of this on receipt of your drainage submission), please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to follow-up.