The Delivered Meals service provides a 3 course nutritionally balanced meal for individuals who are at risk or have decreased capacity to prepare their own meals.
As part of the Delivered Meals service, our volunteers will check on the wellbeing (and other circumstances) of the individual receiving the meal. Volunteers will report any concerns to their supervisors.
Information about the Delivered Meals service
- Menus will be sent out in advance for you to make your meal selection.
- Each meal pack includes: soup, main meal, side of vegetables, dessert and a fruit juice.
- We also have meals that are diabetic friendly, culturally appropriate, modified texture, gluten free and vegetarian.
- Meals are provided with heating instructions.
- Meals are delivered to your home by Volunteers between 9-11am (Monday- Friday).
- Meals are not delivered on weekends or public holidays but are delivered in advance.
- You must be home to receive your meals. Meals are not able to be left in eskies at the front door or with neighbours.
Find out more
If you do not currently receive our Meals on Wheels service, and would like further information, please contact the Australian Government’s My Aged care service. My Aged Care can help you to understand what services may be available to you and assist you if you are accessing services for the first time.
If you are an existing Casey client, and are already receiving Meal on Wheels service, and have a question, please call 9705 5444 or email [email protected]