About the program
Our programs are for dads, step-dads, grandfathers and other men who play an important role in a child's life. Our programs include:
- cook it with dad: for dads and kids to cook and eat healthy meals together
- dad's little builders: for dads and kids to connect through creating and building
- read-play-make: for dads and kids to build relationships through story-telling and activities
- daytime dads: for dads and kids to bond through fun & play during the week
Our programs are all designed to help dads and other father figures:
- develop social networks with other dads
- connect with their children together in fun activities
- recognise the important role they play in their family structure
Our programs all follow a loose format, which allows you to come and go depending on your schedule.
Dads Matter Virtual Forum 2021
Guest Speaker, Rodney Eade, is one of Australia’s most well-known AFL players and coaches, a proud father and grandfather, and is passionate about dads. Rodney will share some practical tips about being a dad in today’s world.
Date: Wednesday 17 November 2021
Time: 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Location: Online (link to Zoom will be sent via email)
For more information or to share the event, you can download the program flyer.
Dads Matter Network
An innovative space for family-focused professionals and service providers in the City of Casey to work toward vibrant and positive futures for all dads, their families, and their communities. The Dads Matter Network aims to support its members in their professional development, collaboration, and implementation of evidence-based community-outreach that empowers fathers and strengthens families.