Our programs are for dads, step-dads, grandfathers and other men who play an important role in a child's life. Our programs include:
- cook it with dad: for dads and kids to cook and eat healthy meals together
- dad's little builders: for dads and kids to connect through creating and building
- read-play-make: for dads and kids to build relationships through story-telling and activities
Our programs are all designed to help dads and other father figures:
- develop social networks with other dads
- connect with their children together in fun activities
- recognise the important role they play in their family structure
Our programs all follow a loose format, which allows you to come and go depending on your schedule. Please make sure you register before attending a program of your choice.
You can also find out more information on babies and children from Casey's Baby Steps website.