The City of Casey is committed to supporting local businesses to stay open, and to culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) community groups to keep celebrating their culture throughout these challenging times.
This page provides information about COVIDSafe practices, available support and resources.
To assist with community awareness, the above message from City of Casey's Cheif Executive Officer, Glenn Patterson has been translated into the following languages:
Victorian Entertainment Program:
Victorian Dining Program:
Restrictions Easing and Business Stimulation Package
The Victorian Government has announced a major stimulus injection to help businesses. To support CALD businesses, we have provided translated information bulletins which also provide more information about the recent developments.
Online information session
To acknowledge the impact of COVID-19 on businesses community and share insights, the team of COVIDSafe Officers hosted a collaborative online session to hear from various guests, including:
- Minister Shaun Leane MP
- Dr. Nadia Chaves, CoHealth Infectious Disease Specialist
- Commissioner Andrew Crisp APM, Emergency Management Victoria
- Dr Vivienne Nguyen Chairperson of the Victorian Multicultural Commission
Watch the online information session recording on our YouTube channel with a playlist of translated videos also available.
1. Businesses must have a COVIDSafe Plan
The COVID Safe Plan has been developed to support businesses with maintaining COVID Safe workplaces and ensure they know what to do if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
What is included in the COVIDSafe Plan?
- Practicing physical distancing.
- Wear a face mask.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell.
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces.
- Create workforce bubbles.
Displaying the COVIDSafe Plan
A COVID Safe Plan should be printed, completed, and kept on-site at the workplace where it is easy to find.
To support the community to having a covid safe plan, covid safe officers may be attending your workplace to view and support you in creating your COVIDSafe plans.
Download COVIDSafe Plan template
- COVIDSafe Plan (English)
Translated COVIDSafe Plans
Get a free review of your COVIDSafe Plan
The Victorian Government is offering a free, independent review of your COVIDSafe Plan to ensure it is up to date and reflects the current COVIDSafe settings.
Email [email protected] with the following:
- business name
- contact name and number
More information: COVIDSafe Review (flyer)
2. Businesses must use QR code services
All Victorian businesses and community venues must register for and display a Victorian QR Code for anyone attending the venue to check-in.
A physical workplace register must also be made available for those unable to use QR codes.
This applies to workers, volunteers, customers, contractors, and all people attending the venue for any reason.
For more information, view the State Government COVID-19 website.
QR Code Check-In business resources:
3. COVIDSafe Program supporting businesses and CALD communities
Video with translated subtitles:
The COVIDSafe Program will help businesses and culturally and linguistically diverse community groups navigate essential COVIDSafe directions. This includes having our COVIDSafe Project Officers conduct visits throughout Casey to provide support and information where required.
|Brandon Cester COVIDSafe Project Officer||Sadia Ali COVIDSafe Project Officer||Vinod
COVIDSafe Project Officer
If you would like any of this information sent out directly or have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 9705 5200 or email us at [email protected]
The following additional resources are also available.
- City of Casey Coronavirus Restrictions Page
- Victorian Government Website
COVIDSafe Settings Updates
- Booking your vaccination (flyer)
- Get your COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- Instructions for your digital certificate (flyer)
- Acceptable proof of vaccinations (poster)
- Proof of vaccination required (poster)
- Checking proof of vaccination status (guide)
- Assisting customers without a smartphone (guide)
Talking to customers
Preventing infectious workplaces
- Sourcing Face Masks
- Temperature Screening
- Safe environmental cleaning
- Cleaning Guidelines for the Workplace
- Checklist for engaging cleaning services
- Covid-deep clean template
- Infection control guidelines
- Engaging cleaning services
- Monitoring routine cleaning services
- COVID deep clean
- Training completions register
Signs, Posters, and Fact Sheets
- Building owners and Managers
- Covid deep clean
- Social housing
- Cleaning after a coronavirus case
Posters and Signs
- This business is required to check vaccination status
- Check in everywhere, every time
- Keeping 1.5 metres apart
- Venue density limit notice
- Safety Requirements
- First sign of symptoms
- Face masks must be worn
- Face masks can be removed to confirm identity
- Always keep face masks handy
- Face masks can be removed to check ID
- Promise to your customers
- Respect our staff
- Is your business COVIDSafe?
- Aggression and violence are not acceptable
Staff Health questionnaire