Stage 4 restrictions in Casey
Stage 4 restrictions are now in place to try and slow the spread of coronavirus in Victoria:
- Wash your hands, wear a face mask and social distance from others by always keeping at least 1.5 metres away.
- A curfew is in place from 9 pm to 5 am. During these hours you cannot leave your home except for work, medical care and caregiving.
- If you feel sick make sure you get tested and stay home.
Latest statistics for Casey
Refer to the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for the latest updates on:
Mental health resources
If you are feeling anxious or overwhelmed, there are mental health resources available.
- Lifeline Australia – Lifeline is a crisis support service offering short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe. Visit the Lifeline website or call on 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue – Beyond Blue is a mental wellbeing support service. Visit the Beyond Blue website or call on 1800 512 348.
Translated resources from the Department of Health (DHHS)
- Coronavirus update Dari ﻣﻌﻠوﻣﺎت ﺟدﯾد ﻣرﺑوط ﺑﮫ ﮐوروﻧ ﺎ واﯾرس
- Coronavirus update Hazaragi اطﻼع رﺳﺎﻧﯽ واﯾرس ﮐروﻧﺎ
- Coronavirus update Punjabi ਕਰੋਨਾਵਾਇਰਸ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਅਪਡੇਟ
- Coronavirus update Chinese 冠状病毒最新动态
- Coronavirus update Sinhalese - සිංහල
- The DHHS also has translations in other languages.