Last Step restrictions in Casey
Last Step restrictions are now in place in metropolitan Melbourne:
- You can travel between regional Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne. There are no limits on how far you can travel or the reasons you can travel.
- You may have up to 15 visitors to your home.
- Up to 50 people may gather outdoors from any household.
- If you can maintain physical distance, you do not need to wear a mask outdoors. You must wear a mask indoors or when you cannot social distance.
You can find more information on restrictions easing on the DHHS website.
It's important to stay safe. Please remember:
- Always wash your hands and social distance from others by keeping at least 1.5 metres away.
- If you feel sick make sure you get tested and stay home.
Mental health resources
If you are feeling anxious or overwhelmed, there are mental health resources available.
- Lifeline Australia – Lifeline is a crisis support service offering short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe. Visit the Lifeline website or call on 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue – Beyond Blue is a mental wellbeing support service. Visit the Beyond Blue website or call on 1800 512 348.
Translated resources from the Department of Health (DHHS)
- Coronavirus update Dari ﻣﻌﻠوﻣﺎت ﺟدﯾد ﻣرﺑوط ﺑﮫ ﮐوروﻧ ﺎ واﯾرس
- Coronavirus update Hazaragi اطﻼع رﺳﺎﻧﯽ واﯾرس ﮐروﻧﺎ
- Coronavirus update Punjabi ਕਰੋਨਾਵਾਇਰਸ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਅਪਡੇਟ
- Coronavirus update Chinese 冠状病毒最新动态
- Coronavirus update Sinhalese - සිංහල
- The DHHS also has translations in other languages.