Victoria is now in a lockdown due to the spread of COVID-19. Information on all restrictions is available via the State Government.
You must wear a face mask indoors (except for your own home) and outdoors and stay within a 5km radius of your home.
You must stay at home unless:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Authorised work or permitted education, or work interstate
- Exercise (up to two hours, with one other person or members of your household)
- To receive a vaccination.
Local Government vaccination services are not currently involved in providing COVID vaccinations.
If you don’t have internet access or just prefer to speak to a person, then please call the National Coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline on 1800 020 080.
Current COVID-19 case information
- Information on current restrictions
- Coronavirus data dashboard
- Case locations and outbreaks
- Testing data by local government area
Exposure sites in Casey
There have been exposure sites in a number of Casey suburbs as announced by the Department of Health.
Refer to the State Government website to search for current exposure sites.
Mental health resources
If you are feeling anxious or overwhelmed, there are mental health resources available.
Lifeline Australia – Lifeline is a crisis support service offering short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe. Visit the Lifeline website or call on 13 11 14.