- Name: Community Service Organisation (CSO) Funding
- Status: Closed
- Next round opens: 2021
- Frequency: Triennially (once every 3 years)
- Amount: $5,000 - $40,000
- Previously successful recipients
Purpose of this grant
This grant is to help community organisations deliver services that support the residents of Casey. Funding can be used to cover administrative and operational costs. We are particularly looking to support programs and services that provide:
- inclusive health and well-being services that meet the changing needs of children and families
- participation, social support and capacity building programs for young people
- support and advocacy for those with mental health and/or drug and alcohol related issues, people in crisis and residents who are socially isolated
- family violence prevention and support
- services that target the municipality's south and growth areas where there is unmet demand.
Who can apply for this grant
To apply for this grant, you must:
- be a not-for-profit or charitable organisation
- be a legally constituted entity such as a cooperative, incorporated Association, Company or trust
- have a Committee or Board of Management
- have public liability insurance of $10 million
What we cannot fund
- Capital works including permanent structures or anything that increases the value of your facility.
- Programs that only advocate religion or faith.
- One-off activities or events
- Anything that is already being funded elsewhere in government, such as kindergartens.
Who cannot apply for this grant
- Government agencies at local, state or federal level
- Political parties or groups
- Schools and Council managed kindergartens