1. Rebate for cloth nappies includes cloth nappies, swim nappies, training nappies, reusable inner liner for nappies, wet bags, reusable wipes associated with cloth nappies and reusable nursing breast pads.
2. The cloth nappy rebate also includes materials and items used to hand-make cloth nappies. It also includes pre-owned nappies if adequate proof is provided.
3. The reusable sanitary products rebate includes sanitary pads, sanitary cups, leak-proof underwear and wet bags.
4. The rebate does not include transport costs, nappy hire, wipes containers, nappy covers or single-use items.
5. The applicant must be the occupant of the property requesting the rebate.
6. The applicant must provide a proof of residence, e.g. a rates notice or utility bill.
7. Council will accept only one application for each rebate per house household for an indefinite period.
8. To apply for both the cloth nappy and reusable sanitary product rebates you will need to fill in two application forms.
9. The applicant must provide a copy of the receipt or proof of purchase. It must include the applicant's first and last name, company name, date, and clear identification of name and cost of each item purchased.
10. Receipt or proof of purchase must be no older than 6 months.
11. The proof of residence must be dated within 3 months of the proof of purchase date.
12. The copy of the invoice or proof of purchase must be whole, not a partial copy.
13. Applications are to be submitted online. If an applicant does not have computer access, entries can be completed over the phone on 9705 5200 or at Customer Service.
14. Casey holds no responsibility for following up missing information supplied by the applicant.
15. The City of Casey holds the right to reject any application.