Skip to main content

Changes to traffic service

How to request

To request new road furniture or a footpath, please contact us.

You can request things like:

  • new footpaths or linking existing footpaths
  • bus stop locations
  • speed humps and other traffic management devices
  • new linemarking on sealed roads
  • pedestrian crossings
  • road signs
  • street lights

What happens next

We will investigate your request and contact you with an outcome.

Have you found the information you were looking for?