Myuna Farm has many function spaces you can hire for your events.
Terms and conditions
About the booking
- Booking fees are non-refundable. Events can be moved to another date if given a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice before the existing event.
- In the case of an extreme weather event, the event can be changed to a new date with an available space.
- Bookings can be cancelled at any time, but we need 2 weeks' notice to re-schedule the event to a later date.
- All bookings are from 10 am - 3 pm. Venues can be used as long as needed between those hours.
- Once you have completed your online booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your booking and an invoice.
You will need to pay your guests’ entry costs on the day of the event. This can be done by 1 of 3 options:
- Pay for all: the host pays for all guests attending their function at $7.50 per person over the age of 12 months.
- Pay for children only: The host only pays for children over the age of 12 months attending the function at $7.50 per person. Adults pay for themselves upon entering as per a normal visitor at $8.50 per person.
- Pay individually: Guests pay for their entry at $8.50 per person for everyone over the age of 12 months.
Other payment information
- Ride ticket bundles can be purchased on the day.
- Please provide your function details to your guests so that they can identify themselves as function guests to the staff at the front counter. They will be charged/admitted as per your booking information and directed to your function area.
- If you are paying for your guests' entry costs, report to the front counter 1 hour before your function ends.
Booked space information
- The room and equipment in the room will be cleaned before your function.
- The BBQ will be clean and full of gas. You will need to provide the utensils, cooking oils and food.
- Pie warmer – see the pie warmer attachment in your confirmation email.
- We appreciate any effort to help us tidy up, but we will clean the room and equipment for you after the event. For this reason, your function must finish and be packed up by 3.00pm.
- Each room has a set minimum capacity. The minimum capacity is the minimum number of guests that must attend the function to hire the given space. If the number of guests is lower than the required minimum, the difference in entry cost must be paid at reception.
- The room has set capacities for attendance numbers. Extra equipment for the booked space is not available.
- The Pavilion is a large arena for large bookings only. It has a minimum of 70 attendants and is a ‘Pay for all’ area.
|Area name||Minimum attendance||Size of group|
|Under cover area 1||30 people||30-60 people|
|Under cover area 2||25 people||25-50 people|
|Gazebo 1||10 people||10-20 people|
|Gazebo 3||15 people||15-30 people|
|Snake room||15 people||15-30 people|
|Happy yellow room||30 people||30-50 people|
|Cottage||12 people||12-25 people|
|Pioneer shed||50 people||50-100 people|
|Signal box||25 people||25-40 people|
|Pavilion||70 people||70-400 people|
Making the booking
If you have any queries or want to update or change an existing booking at Myuna farm, you can contact us:
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone at (03) 9706 9944