Booking spaces can only be done online via link
Myuna Farm has many spaces you can book for your parties or functions.
Terms and conditions
- Please stay home if you are unwell, and get tested.
Visitors will be required to wear masks in indoor spaces, including the farm admission entry, animal nursery and indoor party rooms.
- All guests will be required to scan in via the contract tracing QR code upon entering.
- Some function spaces will have altered capacities or may be temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
About the booking
- Booking fees are non-refundable. Events can be moved to another date if given a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice before the existing event.
- In the case of an extreme weather event, the event can be changed to a new date with an available space.
- Bookings can be cancelled at any time, but we need 2 weeks' notice to re-schedule the event to a later date.
- All bookings are from 10 am - 3 pm. Venues can be used as long as needed between those hours.
- Once you have completed your online booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your booking and an invoice.
All guests will be required to scan in via the contract tracing QR code upon entering.
You will need to pay your guests’ entry costs on the day of the event. This can be done by 1 of 3 options:
- Pay for all: the host pays for all guests attending their function at $8.00 per person over the age of 12 months.
- Pay for children only: The host only pays for children over the age of 12 months attending the function at $8.00 per person. Adults pay for themselves upon entering as per a normal visitor at $8.00 per person.
- Pay individually: Guests pay for their entry at $9.00 per person for everyone over the age of 12 months.
Other payment information
- Rides are currently unavailable
- Party activities are currently unavailable
- Ride ticket bundles can be purchased on the day.
- Please provide your function details to your guests so that they can identify themselves as function guests to the staff at the front counter. They will be charged/admitted as per your booking information and directed to your function area.
- If you are paying for your guests' entry costs, report to the front counter 1 hour before your function ends.
Booked space information
Please also note:
- The room and equipment in the room will be cleaned before your function.
- The BBQ will be clean and full of gas. You will need to provide the utensils, cooking oils and food.
- Pie warmer – see the pie warmer attachment in your confirmation email.
- We appreciate any effort to help us tidy up, but we will clean the room and equipment for you after the event. For this reason, your function must finish and be packed up by 3.00pm.
- Each room has a set minimum capacity. The minimum capacity is the minimum number of guests that must attend the function to hire the given space. If the number of guests is lower than the required minimum, the difference in entry cost must be paid at reception.
- Children aged 0-12 months are not included in capacity limits.
- The room has set capacities for attendance numbers. Extra equipment for the booked space is not available.
- The Pavilion is a large arena for large bookings only. It has a minimum of 70 attendants and is a ‘Pay for all’ area.
|Area name||Minimum / MAXIMUM attendance|
|Under cover area 1||30 people minimum / 60 people maximum|
|Under cover area 2||25 people minimum / 50 people maximum|
|Gazebo 3||5 people minimum / 20 people maximum|
|Pioneer shed||40 people minimum / 80 people maximum|
|Signal box||15 people minimum / 30 people maximum|
|Pavillion||100 people minimum / 200 people maximum|