Participating in a playgroup will provide many benefits to you and your child.
Playgroups will help your child develop through play and social interaction. At the same time, you can share your experiences with other parents.
Find a playgroup
You can search the Casey Directory to find a playgroup in your area.
We can also help you:
- Join or start a new playgroup
- Connect with other support services
- Support the needs of your local playgroup
- Answer any other questions you may have
Please call us 9705 5200 and ask for the Playgroup Development Officer.
Supported Playgroups are free and provided weekly during school terms, for eligible families with children aged 0-4 years.
- Children from Aboriginal backgrounds
- Children experiencing vulnerability
At a Supported Playgroup, you can meet other local families, learn about your child's development and learn about parenting through the 'Smalltalk' program.
To find out if you are eligible for a Supported Playgroup, contact the City of Casey Supported Playgroup Officer on 9705 5200 or email PlaygroupReferral@casey.vic.gov.au.