You will need third party authorisation if you:
- want to give permission to someone else to access information about your rate account
- want someone else to receive all correspondence relating to your rate account, for example:
- your property agent
- your partner
How to apply
To provide consent for third party authorisation, the ratepayer must complete a Third Party Authorisation form.
Please submit the completed form via:
- email – [email protected]
- in person at a customer service centre
What happens next
- We will process your request within 5 business days.
- If you need to remove this authorisation, you must advise us in writing.