Skip to main content

Apply for third party authorisation

You will need third party authorisation if you:

  • want to give permission to someone else to access information about your rate account
  • want someone else to receive all correspondence relating to your rate account, for example:
    • your property agent
    • your partner

How to apply

To provide consent for third party authorisation, the ratepayer must complete a Third Party Authorisation form

Please submit the completed form via:

What happens next

  • We will process your request within 5 business days.
  • If you need to remove this authorisation, you must advise us in writing.

Have you found the information you were looking for?