Parking permits only apply to residents who live on:
- Endeavour Drive, Cranbourne North
- Merinda Park
Households can obtain up to a total of 6 parking permits. Additional permits (after the first 2 free permits) are at a cost of $45 each.
How to apply
To apply for a residential parking permit, you must:
- provide proof that you live in the eligible property
- provide proof that your vehicle is registered to that property
- complete and submit a Residential Parking Permit Application form
If you wish to pay by credit card, please complete and submit a Credit Card Authorisation form.
Due to customer service centre closures, you must submit the completed forms by email to email@example.com.
If you cannot submit by email, you can post your application.
What happens next
- We will process your application and post your parking permits in 5 working days.
- Your parking permit is valid for 12 months. New parking permits will be only be reissued on the submission of a new parking permit application.