Get the most out of composting
Composting your food waste means you send less waste to landfill, and the process also produces a nutrient rich soil that is great for your garden!
- Composting in Casey Guide
- How you can make the most out of your compost bin on the Sustainability Victoria website
- Get the most out of your composting, Bokashi bucket or worm farm, visit our events page to find upcoming workshops.
Apply for a rebate
To help cut down on rubbish going to landfill, we offer a rebate program to Casey residents.
To claim a rebate you must:
- provide a copy of your receipt
- provide proof that you live in Casey (a recent utility bill, rates notice or similar)
- only apply for one rebate per household
Terms and conditions apply.
How much you can claim
As long as you have your receipt, you can claim:
- $30 for a compost bin
- $40 for a Bokashi bucket
- $50 for a worm farm
You can claim a maximum of 1 rebate per property.
If you paid less than the maximum rebate amount, we will only pay you the amount shown on your receipt.
What happens next
- We will pay the rebate amount into your bank account within 30 days.