On this page
If you want to conduct any of the following activities on Council land, you will need a permit:
- storing or repairing a vehicle, caravan or trailer
- obstructing a road and/or nature strip
- consuming alcohol in a public place
- other uses of public land
If you want to conduct an activity and you are unsure whether you need a permit, we encourage you to contact us:
Council land can include:
- nature strips
- parks and reserves
If you are not sure if where you want to perform is owned by the Council, please contact us.
You must provide a site plan that illustrates where your activity will take place in relation to the intersection. The application form has a template which you must complete and submit.
- You must pay a non-refundable application fee of $135.
- The permit fee is $135.
You must pay both the application and permit fee when you apply. If your application is unsuccessful the permit fee will be refunded.
To apply to use public land, please complete the relevant sections of the Public Land Use Permit Application form.
If you wish to pay by credit card, please also complete a Credit Card Authorisation form.
Submit your application
Submit your application form and payment:
What happens next
- We will consider your application. If we need more information, we will contact you.
- If the inspection is satisfactory, we will approve your permit within 7 business days.