Apply for an extension of time or to start a payment plan | City of Casey
Skip to main content

Apply for an extension of time or to start a payment plan

Apply for an extension of time to pay

You can request an extension of time to pay your fine (infringement). If approved, we will extend the due date of any payment by 1 month.

To request an extension of time, please contact us.

Apply to start a payment plan

If the cost of your infringement is over $100, you may be eligible for a payment plan. This will allow you to pay the total cost of your fine in monthly installments.

Minimum fortnightly installment amount

The minimum fortnightly installment amount we accept is $40.

If you are experiencing financial hardship and cannot pay this amount per month, you must provide proof with your application. Proof can be in the form of a letter from your financial councillor.

How to apply

To apply to join a payment plan, please complete an Application for Infringement Payment Plan.

Submit your completed application:

What happens next

  • We will send you a letter in 10 days advising you of the outcome. If successful, we will provide details of your fine to BTA Infringements. They manage all payment plans on our behalf.
  • BTA infringements will send you the payment terms and an agreement you must sign and return to them.
  • You will need to pay your monthly installments directly to BTA Infringements until the fine has been paid.
Was this helpful?