You can apply for a parking permit if your business is in the Webb St/Malcolm Ct business precinct.
You may park in designated areas for longer than permitted according to the parking signs. Your permit is only valid in the Webb St/Malcolm Ct business precinct for the registered vehicle listed on the application form.
It costs $55 to apply for a commercial parking permit.
How to apply
To apply for a commercial parking permit, you must:
- provide proof that you own or are employed by a business in the precinct
- provide registration details for the vehicle that will use the permit
- complete and submit a Commercial Parking Permit Application form
If you wish to pay by credit card, please complete and submit a Credit Card Authorisation form.
You can submit your form:
Due to coronavirus restrictions, Bunjil Place is only open from 1 July, Monday to Friday from 10 am - 4 pm. Visitors to Bunjil Place will notice many safety measures in place.
What happens next
- We will process your application and post your parking permits in 10 working days.
- You must renew your permit every year. You must notify us 2 weeks before the expiry date to renew your parking permit.