Skip to main content

Amendment to child's confidential record

Complete the amendment form

The parent will need to complete this form if:

  • they're making changes to people authorised as contacts for the child (other than parents).
  • they're updating their child's home address.
  • there is a change of circumstances relating to a court order or parenting plans relating to the child.
  • there are changes to the child's specific medical conditions.

How to submit

Submit online

If you cannot submit the form online, please print and complete the paper version of the confidential record amendment form. You can then take this to your child's kindergarten.

The Kindergarten and/or Family Day Care educator must collect the information in this form to meet regulatory requirements. 

If you are submitting information relating to court orders, parenting plans or changes in medical conditions you must provide relevant documentation.

Have you found the information you were looking for?