Before accessing your vaccination records, you must know the type and the year you received your vaccinations.
- Vaccinations before 1996: Contact the service provider, e.g. Your GP or family doctor.
- Vaccinations after 1996: Australian Immunisation Register
You can also access your and a child's (under 14*) vaccination history via:
- Your Medicare online account
- Express Plus Medicare mobile app
- Visiting a Medicare service centre
- Calling the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809
*Children over 14 must check their own Medicare accounts.
Council held vaccination records
The Councils Immunisation Team records people who received vaccinations through our Council-run service. If you have received vaccinations from other service providers, like your GP, please get in touch with them directly.
Requesting a Council vaccination history
The City of Casey Immunisation Service has records of those who received vaccinations via our Council-run service. Most of these records have been recorded digitally since 1996. You can request a copy of your vaccination history by completing our Council Vaccination Request Form and returning it: