Youth Support Practice - Guidelines
The purpose of the Manual is to define practices, processes, protocols and systems which support the City of Casey Youth Support
Program and Service Coordination, in particular to:
- Articulate City of Casey Youth Support Program vision and practice standards.
- Document clear expectations of the Youth Support Program and its staff.
- Document clear expectations of the Youth Information Centre Staff involved in the Initial Contact Phase.
- Provide a resource for managers and practitioners involved in the Youth Support Program and Service Coordination.
- Provide information on systems and other supports available to agencies involved in Service Coordination.
- Provide the basis for monitoring and continuous improvement for the City of Casey Youth Support Program and Service Coordination across Victoria.
- Ensure Service Coordination is conducted in accordance with the state-wide vision and practice, and Department of Human Services (DHS) Better Access to Services: A Policy and Operational Framework.
- The Good Practice Indicators provide a quality assurance system and are used to monitoring the Consumer Outcomes. Quality provision requires the active maintenance and regular review of standards. The quality assurance system is a self-assessment process for the quality review of Youth Information Centre services.
Click on the PDF document below to download the 'Youth Support Program Practice Manual'
| Youth Support Practice - Guidelines|
Acrobat PDF document, file size 184 kb
Download time approx. 30 seconds by modem,
approx. 3 seconds with broadband
To view the above document, you need