Blocked drains - report a problem

We regularly sweep the kerb and channel and inspect and clean the drains in our streets. However from time to time problems can develop that require our attention.

Please report any blocked or flooding stormwater drains and any missing or damaged pit lids to:

City of Casey Customer Service
Telephone: 9705 5200

Please report all problems with blocked sewers, burst water mains or leaking fire hydrants to:

South East Water
Telephone: 132 812