Advertising signs

Erecting a temporary advertising sign to promote a school fete or other community event requires Council approval. Erecting a permanent advertising sign requires a planning permit.

Any A-Frame advertising or Community Event advertising require an application for a permit which can be obtained by contacting City of Casey Customer Service on 9705 5200.