Forms - Food, Accommodation or Health related

Food Premises Forms

If you are opening, purchasing or selling a food premises or if you plan to serve food as part of your accommodation premises there are a number of permits you need to apply for before you can open your premises.

Register a Food Premises Form (632kb)

Transfer a Food Premises Application Form (486kb)

Request for Inspection of Premises Form (718kb)

Notification of a Food Premises Form (296kb)

The Environmental Health Team at Council can assist you with setting up a food premises within the municipality. For additional information please contact the City of Casey's Environmental Health Team.

Please note permits may also be required from the City of Casey's Building and Planning Departments. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all appropriate permits have been sought.

Food Safety  Program Temperature Records (358kb)

Accommodation Premises Forms

If you are opening or buying an accommodation business including a bed and breakfast, motel or boarding house you need to register with the City of Casey. Depending on whether you are establishing a new business, or buying or transferring an existing business you will need to apply for permits using the appropriate forms.

Registration of Prescribed Accommodation Application Form (390kb)

Transfer of Registration of Prescribed Accommodation Application Form (337kb)

Health Premises Forms

Health businesses include hairdressing, beauty parlours, tattooing, ear-piercing and colonic irrigation. These businesses, and any others involving penetration of the skin, must be registered with the City of Casey.

If you are opening, buying or selling a health premises you will require some of the following permits:

Health Premises Registration - Hairdressers and Make-Up Artists (664kb)

Health Premises Registration Application Form (803kb)

Transfer of Registration of Health Premises Form (332kb)

Depending on the type of business and the changes you may be making you may also need to contact the City of Casey's Building and Planning Departments to obtain other relevant permits.