Our digital team are collecting research to inform the design of a new online form to help Casey residents request bins. If you need to, or have recently requested bins, please fill out this survey and go in the draw to win a $50 Westfield voucher!
When is my next collection?
To check when your next scheduled waste collections are; type your address into the What's near me web form and click search.
What can I recycle
All residents have a large (240 litre) wheelie bin to be used for fortnightly collection of recyclables. The bin is either blue or green with blue lid.
- Do not place recyclables in plastic bags
- Soft plastics, such as shopping bags and sandwich bags can be dropped off at your local Coles or Safeway/Woolworths plastic recycle bin
- Remove all food scraps from items
- If it is not listed here, don’t put in your recycling bin.
Items that can be recycled
- Plastic: bottles and containers
- Glass: bottles and jars
- Aluminium and steel: aerosols, cans, wrap / foil and trays
- Paper and cardboard: boxes, egg cartons, newspapers and food packaging
- Cartons: milk / juice cartons
Items not for recycling, please DO NOT put these items in your recycling bin.
- Plastic Bags (shopping bags, bin liners, garbage bags)
- Polystyrene / Styrofoam (from furniture packaging and food)
- Plastic Wrapping (from furniture & food)
- Bubble wrap
- Cling wrap
- Chip Packets
- CD / DVDs
- Plastic Toys
- Paper Towel
- Ceramics, drinking and cooking glass
- Window Glass / Mirrors
- Light Globes
- Garden waste
- Food Waste
- Clothing, fabrics and yarns
- Electrical items
- Piping or hoses
- Building material
- Bedding or pillows
Do you need to dispose of something that can't go in your bin?
Take a look at our Hard waste collection service. You may also be able to find your item on our 'Where can I dispose of?' page.